- See more at: http://www.bloggerology.com/2013/06/chronological-order-blogger-posts.html#sthash.ehiw2TP4.dpuf

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Prepping for the Next Adventure

One week from today.

I'm so excited about doing another show, that I'm almost giddy! At the same time, I've been dragging my feet when it comes to packing, so I'm frantically trying to get three weeks' worth of housework and work-work done in 6 days. We leave one week from today on our road trip to the buckle of the bible belt (aka Arkansas).

While Mr. S is not particularly a fan of musical theatre, he is an artist himself, and is supporting me fully in my return to the stage and the greasepaint. I'm thrilled that he'll be accompanying me to my 'home away from home', and that he'll get to meet some of "my people". After months of dating, it's about time for him to be inducted into my theatrical world.

Mr. S and I are also starting the preliminary development of a business venture, which stirred up some latent motivations. (It was all his idea - he's been pitching it for months, but I've been dragging my feet - a consistent theme, here.) After a lengthy walk on the beach, we finally settled on a plan and put it into action. So, my compartmentalized Dixie (TM) plate is now full to overflowing!

It is going to be a crazy ride for the next 8 weeks.

I can't wait!!






No comments:

Post a Comment